We welcome further contributions to these records relating to Irish Bullens and we would be happy to acknowledge you and your records provenance on this web site
- Michael Bullen Kanturk (1835-1900 ) aged 65
This is Michael Bullen who married to Ellen Twomey in 1867
His parents were John Bullen labourer (1774-1874) and Mary Roche (1804- 1874)
- Allan F Bullen 1865-1902 aged 37 Dublin South certificate obtained
Died 19th May at Portobello Barracks Registered at Rathmines
Allan F Bullen bachelor aged 37 Sergeant
Died of Epilepsy syncope 2 hours certified
Informant G D Mosby Present at death
This could possibly be Allan J Bullen whose birth is registered September 1866 in Stoke Damerel Devon
- Ellen Hayes Bullen (1855-1902) aged 47 Cork vol 5 page 111 certificate obtained
Died 4th Dec 1902 at Belleview Cross Douglas Road
Ellen Hayes Bullen, aged 47 (wrong age), spinster , daughter of an auctioneer
Cause of death: Acute bronchitis for 7 days.
Informant: E Couche of Belleview present at death .
Ellen Hayes Bullen is the daughter of Joseph Bullen and Jane Beamish of Skibbereen.
Joseph Bullen’s parents were Thomas Bullen and Martha Hayes.
At the time of her death she was living in the house of Henry Bentley Bullen.
They were distant cousins
Her age is wrong on the civil registration and should read 72.
She was buried at Blarney
“1902 Dec 12th Ellen Hayes Bullen of Bellevue Douglas Road Cork aged 72”
- Lilian May Bullen 1902-1903 aged 1 NewTownards Down
- Michael Bullen (1876-1904) aged 28 Kanturk
Son of Michael Bullen( labourer) and Ellen Twomey of Banteer
- Robert Crofts Bullen (1826-1904) aged 78 Rathdown Dublin
Robert Crofts was a bank manager in Mallow.
He married Amelia Caroline Sophia Archenbach (1835-1909) in 1853
They had 7 children.
Robert Crofts Bullen’s parents were Robert Crofts Bullen (1797?-1851) and Susan Purcell (1801-1863)
- Elizabeth Bullon (1848-1905) aged 57 Belfast
- Henry Bently Bullen (1857-1906 ) aged 51 Cork Certificate Obtained
Henry Bentley Bullen, married, aged 49, banker
died 31st October 1906 at 15 Morrison’s Island Cork City
Cause of Death: Pulmonary Tuberculoisis (chronic) Cardiac Failure 3 days certified
Informant Henry G Bullen, son, present at death at 15 Morrison’s Island
He is the son of Walter Bullen and Elizabeth Jane Ford of Bandon.
- Mary Bullen (1882-1905) Kanturk jan march vol 5 page 519 certificate obtained
Died 25th Nov 1905 Mary Bullen, spinster, 24 years, domestic servant
Cause of death Pulmonary Phthisis 1 year certified
Informant Ellen Bullen mother present at death in Banteer (unable to sign her name)
She is the daughter of Michael Bullen and Ellen Twomey and Mother of Joseph
- Ellen Bullen 1857-1906 aged 49 Kanturk July-sept Vol 5 page 157
She is probably Ellen Twomey married to Michael Bullen
- John Christopher Bullen (1907-1907) Cork July/Sept Page 5 Vol 96
Parents John Bullen ( Shoe maker) and Bridget Healey Bullen of 4 Kerry Hill Terrace
- William Bullen Listowel (1828-1907) aged 79 Vol 5 page 272 april-june
He is probably the husband of Bridget Connor of Glin
- Mary Catherine Bullen (1908-1908) aged 0 Cork
NOTE Daughter of John Bullen and Bridget Healy
- Catherine Bullen July-Sept North Dublin (1829-1909) aged 80 vol 2 page 311
This is the daughter of Dr Dennis Brenan Bullen and Ellen Marie Power.
She became a nun (sister Mary Dominica of the Sisters of Charity)
She died at Baldoyle Convent
- Amelia Bullen (1835-1909) aged 74 Rathdown
This is Amelia Caroline Sophia Archenbach (1835-1909)
She married Robert Crofts Bullen in 1853
They had 7 children.